My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hello

WASSUP?
What kind of a greeting is that anyway. WASSUP? What does it mean. What the hell am I supposed to say to it anyway:
WASSUP?
I don't know, the sky? Anyway, this is going to be a commentary on the world and some of the strange things that go on in it, like WASSUP. The first thing you need to understand is that I don't like a lot of things. I don't like religion, America, France, Tony Blair and the Government, just to name a few things. So I'll probably be putting a slant on things but then, what would be the point of me talking about it?
So, I'll be seeing you later,
Chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello you don't know me, Simon does hurrah more blogs!

4:31 PM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Indeedy :)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home