My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Friday, April 08, 2005

The Barbican

Ok ,so I lied, it's not all commentary, some of it will be about me, ike everyone else's but not a lot.
Last night I went to see a concert at the Barbican. Beethoven's Coreolan oveture and his sixth and seventh symphonies. Now, I've never liked the Barbican. I mean, what possessed them to build something that ugly. It's absolutely hideous. It's concrete, there are no windows and it's just about the most threatening place I've ever been. Anyway, it was a good evening and, once again, I failed to resist the temptation to buy things (two CDs and book this time). I really should stop doing that. Oh well.
Be seeing you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is ugly. And I sympathise with the buying stuff, I do it all the time, I lack any self control at all

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home