My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Truth About Communism

I was shocked to read today that George Bush, in his infinite wisdom, has praised the late Pope John Paul II for his stand against Communism. As a semi-communist I feel it is important for me to say something. We really are nice people. Who wouldn't want equality. What Mr. Bush doesn't seem to understand is that Communism isn't about Totalitarianism. That's only what happened in the USSR. Admittadly that was a bad thing, but equality and an end to war and starvation is good. So, long live the Soviet Social Republic of Great Britain.
On a lighter note, everything is giong well. My book is coming on and I came third in a Squash Tournament. SO everything is well. I hope that it is the same with all of you.
Be Seeing You.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes but communism almost inevitabley turns to totalitarianism or anarchy... cant have a country run properly without someone making descisions.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, just a couple of things. One, you cannot put the words 'George Bush' and 'wisdom' in the same sentence. Two, the Pope was against the type of Communism which was rife in Poland, his home country, which was not 'nice'. Third, hahaha I just read on another blog somewhere that the more things like 'people's', 'republic', 'social' etc. a country has, the more totalitarian it is.....

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home