My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A few things.

OK, here's what's going on:
I met Sarah on Tuesday, which was great, she's really nice, and I'm thankful for her company, because otherwise I'd have to invite someone like Dan...
What else is happening... not a lot, there's too much music this week, and I'm starting to feel strangely unhappy, oh well, it'll pass, I'm sure.
Right, I'm feeling Socratic, so I'm going to ask a few questions:
Why do people feel the need to act differently aorund others?
Why do people find talking to members of the opposite sex difficult (yes, some people do)?
Why can't everyone get along?
Why do we get things like Columbine?
Why do I feel lonely in a crowded room?
Why don't people take an interest in what's happening in the world?
Just what is happening to the world?
And society?
What drives someone to commit a crime?
And the eternal, ultimate question:
WHY?
Please can you answer these questions, I can't.
Be Seeing You
ADDITIONAL: The change of name has been enforced by various people for various reasons. It's quite easy to guess what it means, just don't post it here.
Be Seieng You

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah hb said...

May I answer in essay form and submit it to you via email within the next week or so?

9:57 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

Sure

8:33 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

hmm, evidently you haven't been paying attention in Greek.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home