My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Friday, April 22, 2005

Lies and Cannabis

I am fed up of teachers lying. Today Assembly was a man droning on and on about cannabis. He said some things about it that were true but a lot that was just wrong. One of the major lies he told was that cannabis makes you mentally ill. It doesn't. This was prved by American scientists many years ago.
So, why is cannabis illegal? I'm not really sure. It has the same effects as smoking. In fact, according to various reliable sources, it isn't really that addictive. So what's wrong with it? Well, nothing as far as I can see. So maybe we should be allowed to smoke cannabis. Well, I'm not sure, it's an idea.
The other message is question everything that you are told. As Socrates said: "An unexamined life is not worth living".
Be Seeing You

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you want to smoke cannabis? Or do you just want to be allowed to? Legal things are far less fun

8:04 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

I'm not sure whether I want to smoke cannabis or not. One of my friends says I should, but I wouldn't trust hiim quite that far.

9:38 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

He sure is

10:21 PM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

1 small spliff causes the same amount of damage as smoking 20 cigarrettes.

7:17 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home