My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Policy of Appeasment

Today, I saw a book. This book, in fact:

Just in case you can't see what it says, I'l write it here in slightly larger font:

MICHAEL GOVE

CELSIUS 7/7

How the West's policy of appeasement has provoked yet more fundamentalist terror - and what has to be done now.

Right then. Michael Gove is, in fact, Michael Gove MP, Conservative Member for Surrey Heath and Shadow Minister for Housing. Here is his website: http://www.michaelgove.com/index.php.

I would now like to talk about the front of this book. Particularly 5 words on it, specifically these words: "The West's Policy of Appeasement". I would like to know exactly what Mr. Gove thinks appeasement is.


Is this "appeasement"? Is 40094 Iraqi civilians dead "appeasement?" If Mr. Gove considers these thing to be "appeasement", I shudder to think at what he means by "What has to be done now". Could it be this, perhaps:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one terrifying picture... The world as certain American presidents would like it to be.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home