My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Day

Ok, nothing really to talk about so I'll just relate to you what I did for no reason other than I feel like it. I left the house about two and a half hours before I had to and walked up the hill to the War Memorial in Wimbledon Village. It's a damn nice place Wimbledon Village. Anyway, the I returned and wandered around bookshops. Can't think why, I'm reading a book and I have many others yet to read. Then I walked through the Piaza to be stopped by a girl collecting money for charity. I did stop when she asked, but being under 18 I couldn't really do anything. I then went to see if I could get a Dire Straits CD cheaply. I couldn't. On the way back I was stopped again by the girl and had a proper chat, mainly because she was bored. She was quite a nice girl, but from Croyden. Oh well, nobody's perfect (sorry people from Croyden). Then I met some mates at the station and we had a meal at a restaurant called Tapanco. It serves Italian, Mexican and American food. A very well known mix there. We had a rather strange conversation about things in general and one of our number's affairs. Then we saw Sahara at the cinema next door. It's a bit mindless but not too bad. Hope you are all well.
Be Seeing You

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow chris.... you talked you the opposite sex... why didnt you tell us... (p.s: sahara was funny...)

6:47 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

Don't disrespect me Daniel. We don't like that.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont keep things from me chris.
We don't like that.

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not saying that Croydon is perfect, but if you're going to insult it you could at least spell it right! But anyhoo, do you not usually talk to the opposite sex? You talk to me...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home