My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Cat

Once again, as I have nothing important to write about and I feel that I should write something I'm going to write about a cat that I met whilest walking home from Wimbledon. It was a very friendly cat that followed me as I walked home. consequently, I spent about ten minutes trying to persuade said cat that it wasn't a good idea to follow me as I couldn't feed it. I don't know if you've ever tried to get a cat to stop following you (and I'm sure you haven't), but it is very very difficult. Finally it started raining so it hid under a car and left me alone. A strange cat, definately.
Also, a quick note to Dan, if he's reading this. I need you to find out how odds are calculated for bookmaking, I have an idea.
Be Seeing You

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my story my cat was too friendly. it followed the neighbours into their house and my mum went mental when she ddnt know where she was. eventually we heard her mewing in their attic

Chris - il try to find out for you :D

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home