My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Friday, April 15, 2005

The Situation is getting worse

In my search for additional funds I have done something I thought I never would. Manual Labour. I spent two hours this afternoon shovelling sand from the road outside my house into the drive. It's there for cement. It would have been fine, had it not been for the fact that the sand was actually heavier than expected, especially when it filled my wheelbarrow. And the bloody wheelbarrow broke causing a lot of trouble and it started to rain quite heavily.Ah well, good for £20.
Right then, back to thinking up less physically tiring ways of earning money.
Be Seeing You.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear chris...
i thought i would never see the day... :D :D :D :D :D :D

7:49 AM  
Blogger sarah hb said...

Hmmm ways to make money... Ever thought of male prostitution? :P

1:22 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

Dan: It'll never happen again if we pull this off. I promise.
Sarah: Not as an occupation, no.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home