My Photo
Name:
Location: London, England, United Kingdom

Saturday, July 09, 2005

The mood in London

I went up to London yesterday. 1 day after the attacks and everything (with the exception of the tube) is back to normal. Peopel are going to work and wandering around the streets as if nothing had happened. People may have apeared a little subdued, but let's be fair, it was raining. The only disappointment was that the people who were supposed to be perfroming in Embankment Gardens didn't show up. They were probably too scared, as many Americans in London have been (my Dad's secretary for one). Generally it was good, and I hope that the cricket at Lord's is still on, I shall be very angry if they cancel that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about.
Dont talk about things you don't understand.

You commie bastards annoy me so much.

We have to exterminate all the Iraqi babies and women! Prevent their kind from continuing.

3:08 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

Get out. Now. This is your first and only warning.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Kai Wren said...

Ha ha. What a funny guy there cjm. Iraqi babies. For chrissakes.
Hey anonymous, you're hilarious. At least you get your spelling and punctuation right. Report to Bush, he'll give you citizenship. Or would that be unnecessary?
Incidentally, I assume you're a capitalist bastard? Or was it fascist bastard? Care to login first before clarifying that?
So cjm annoys you eh? Good job cjm, anonymous annoys me, so fair is fair.

Now getting around to why I actually decided to comment - yes, the cricket must go on (no sarcasm intended). I'm not an obsessive cricket fan, but I live in a cricket crazy country and it is definitely a sign of normalcy.

6:38 PM  
Blogger CJM said...

The MCC appear to have agreed with the Police that everything is OK, so I expect to be at Lord's tomorrow morning.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home